The Head of Public Relations of the Polda Metro Jaya Kombes Budi Hermanto revealed that the condition of the perpetrators of the Child in the Legal Conflict (ABH) in the case of the explosion of SMAN 72 Jakarta, was moved from the ICU room to the hospital inpatient room at the Police Hospital. The condition of the perpetrator is said to be starting to improve and will soon undergo an examination.
Budi said the transfer was carried out after the perpetrator's medical condition improved. And now the police are waiting for approval from the doctor to continue the investigation process.
"This week investigators will coordinate with the treating doctor for the condition of ABH (the perpetrator) as a whole," he told reporters, Monday, November 17.
SEE ALSO:
Budi explained that the examination of the perpetrators would involve a number of institutions according to child protection procedures. Among them, the Indonesian Child Protection Commission (KPAI), the Correctional Center (Bapas), the P3A Service, and APSIFOR will assist when investigators ask for information.
"Coordination with KPAI, Bapas, P3A and APSIFOR when they will ask ABH for information," he concluded.
As previously reported, students suspected of being the perpetrators of the explosion at SMAN 72 Jakarta, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, were transferred from the Jakarta Islamic Hospital, Cempaka Putih to the Keramat Jati Police Hospital, East Jakarta.
The Head of Public Relations of the Polda Metro Jaya, Kombes Pol Budi Hermanto, said that the transfer was carried out based on several considerations, both medically and psychologically, and facilitated investigations.
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)