PALEMBANG - The South Sumatra Provincial Health Office said that as many as eight students in Penukal Abab Lematang Ilir (PALI) Regency, who were suspected of having food poisoning from the Free Nutrition Food (MBG) program, were still being treated.
Head of the Public Health Division of the South Sumatra Health Office, Dedy Irawan, said that based on information from the Talang Ubi PALI Hospital, the number of students suspected of having food poisoning from the MBG program was 174 people.
The increase in the number of poisoned students occurred last night, and the family took the students who experienced symptoms of nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
"Currently, eight people are being treated and their condition is stable, it's just a matter of recovery. Meanwhile, 166 other students have been allowed to go home," he said as quoted by ANTARA.
The PALI Regency Government has temporarily suspended MBG at school, and it is certain that today no food will be given to students from the Nutrition Fulfillment Service Unit (SPPG).
"Today, the PALI Regency Government temporarily suspended the MBG program from the results of the agreement last night. However, we do not yet know how long this MBG program will be," said Dedy.
SEE ALSO:
Previously, the South Sumatra Provincial Health Office investigated the causes of 121 school students in Penukal Abab Lematang Ilir (PALI) Regency who were suspected of having food poisoning from the Free Nutrition Food (MBG) program.
The poisoning incident occurred after hundreds of students ate food from the MBG Program at around 11.00 WIB to 12.00 WIB at noon, Monday (5/5), and all of them were treated at the Talang Ubi Hospital and the PALI Health Center.
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)