The Aceh Embarkation Hajj Organizing Committee (PPIH) said a pilgrim from Aceh died while undergoing treatment at a hospital in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
Chairman of PPIH Embarkation Aceh Azhari said the congregation who died was Muhammad Yusuf (70), a resident of Lhokseumawe. Information on the death of the pilgrims for Hajj candidates was received from the Chairman of batch 4 Zulkifli through an online messaging application.
"Muhammad Yusuf Dadeh passed away Sunday at 05.00 Saudi Arabia Time, this Fajr service," said Azhari, quoted by ANTARA, Sunday, June 4.
He explained that this prospective hajj candidate is the owner of the C6319460 passport who is a member of the 04-BTJ group. He died at the Madinah Almunawarah General Hospital.
In the death certificate (CoD) issued by the Indonesian Hajj Health Office (KKHI) Medina, Muhammad Yusuf is suspected of experiencing gastroenteritis, inflammation or irritation of the intestines and dehydration. He also has diabetes mellitus.
Muhammaf Yusuf was previously referred to KKHI on Friday (2/6), then referred to Madinah Almunawarah General Hospital on Saturday night.
"First we take him to the KKH, when he was critically taken to the Madinah General Hospital, the deceased died at the Madinah General Hospital," he said.
Azhari said that currently, the group officers and the community are in the process of managing the bodies.
"God willing, we will be buried in Baqi. We pray that the deceased will be forgiven for all his sins and placed in the sight of Allah SWT," he said.
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)