JAKARTA - Deputy Minister of Hajj and Umrah (Wamenhaj) Dahnil Anzar Simanjuntak appeals to the public not to be easily influenced by various offers of Hajj without queues that are widespread, especially through social media.
"Don't be easily influenced by advertisements that invite you to go on the hajj without a queue. Because in fact there is no scheme to go on the hajj without a queue," said Wamenhaj Dahnil as reported by ANTARA, Thursday, April 30.
Wamenhaj Dahnil emphasized that all official haj departure processes must go through the queue mechanism. Therefore, any offer that promises departure without a queue is ensured not to use the official haj visa.
Moreover, he said, Saudi Arabia imposes strict rules and laws regarding the implementation of the hajj. Those who do not have an official hajj visa will be expelled from Mecca, even threatened with various severe sanctions.
"If there is such an invitation (hajj without queues), then it is illegal Hajj and has the potential for fraud," said Wamenhaj Dahnil.
Dahnil explained that perpetrators usually use various convincing ways to persuade prospective pilgrims. Therefore, the public is asked to be more vigilant and not be tempted by offers that do not comply with regulations.
In addition, the government has also warned the perpetrators not to repeat the practice. He emphasized that law enforcement officers would take firm action against violations that occurred.
"We have asked the police not to hesitate to take legal action against the perpetrators," he said.
Previously, the Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia (KJRI) in Jeddah emphasized that the Government of Saudi Arabia showed its seriousness in combating illegal Hajj practices through layered inspections to raids.
"The Saudi Security Forces, especially in the city of Mecca, are vigorously carrying out raids on all parties suspected of being involved in violations of laws related to illegal hajj," said the Indonesian Consul General in Jeddah, Yusron B. Ambary.
Yusron's statement was in response to the arrest of three Indonesian citizens (WNI) by Saudi security forces for allegedly carrying out illegal hajj practices. Two of them are suspected of being support personnel for Hajj officers.
In a post on social media, Saudi security forces were seen carrying out various law enforcement efforts and arrests against parties who attempted to enter Makkah City without tasreh (permission).
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)