SURABAYA - Coordinating Minister for Food and Agriculture Zulkifli Hasan conducted a direct inspection of one of the Nutrition Fulfillment Service Units (SPPG) in Surabaya City to ensure that nutrition services remain optimal during Ramadan.
"This is very good (the results of the review), in accordance with the standards. Regarding Presidential Decree Number 115 of 2025, we are together with the coordination team to ensure that this runs well," he said during a visit to the SPPG Dapur Nikmat Barokah in Surabaya, Thursday, February 19, reported by ANTARA.
During the review, Zulhas, the nickname of the Coordinating Minister for Food, ensured that the operational standards and the process of preparing food were carried out according to the provisions, starting from the selection of ingredients, processing, to packaging.
He also saw firsthand the dry food packages that had been prepared for beneficiaries during Ramadan as an adjustment to the distribution pattern in the fasting month.
He emphasized the importance of maintaining the quality, hygiene, and accuracy of distribution targets so that nutritional fulfillment services continue to run optimally even during the fasting month.
The government, he said, is committed to ensuring that all beneficiaries continue to receive adequate nutrition intake.
Head of the SPPG Dapur Nikmat Barokah Kedung Asem Mahendra explained that the SPPG itself has been operating since August 19, 2025 and until now serves 2,561 beneficiaries consisting of TK, SD, SMP, and SMA students, as well as pregnant and lactating mothers.
The service, said Mahendra, is supported by 50 officers consisting of the Head of SPPG, accountants, nutritionists, and 47 volunteers who are involved in the production process to the distribution of food.
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)