JAKARTA - The Central Java Regional Police (Polda Jateng) handed over the case files for the chairman of the Central Java Hanura Party, BRS, a suspect in the alleged prostitution case at the karaoke house of the KTV Semarang Mansion to the Semarang City District Attorney (Kejari).

Head of the General Crime Section of the Semarang City Kejari, Sarwanto, said that the case file for the suspect BRS had been declared complete and then transferred to the prosecution.

BRS is the owner of the KTV Mansion karaoke place located on Kiai Saleh Street, Semarang City.

"The suspect was handed over to the prosecutor's office for further detention at the Semarang Prison," he said in Semarang, Friday, which was confiscated by Antara.

Together with the suspect, evidence was also transferred, in the form of a number of payment notes, KTV Mansion financial reports, and cell phones containing video recordings when the suspect offered services at the entertainment venue.

For his actions, the suspect BRS was charged with Law Number 44 of 2008 concerning Pornography or Article 296 of the Criminal Code concerning prostitution.

Sarwanto added that the BRS case was a series of previous perpetrators who had been transferred to the court for trial.

Another actor who has undergone trial at the Semarang District Court is YS who acts as a pimp at the entertainment venue.

Previously, the Central Java Regional Police took action against a karaoke place in Semarang City in February 2025 for allegedly providing entertainment for strippers and prostitution for their visitors.

Officers from the Sub-Directorate of Renakta of the General Criminal Investigation Directorate of the Central Java Police acted after obtaining information from the public about activities that violated the law.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)