Director of the General Criminal Investigation of the West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police, Kombes Pol. Syarif Hidayat said that there are nine people who have the potential to become suspects in the destruction of the house of Brigadier Rizka Sintiani, wife and suspect in the murder of her husband, Brigadier Esco Faska Rely.

"There are nine potential suspects, we have summoned them," said Kombes Pol. Syarif, quoted by Antara, Friday, November 14.

He emphasized that this summons was part of the final steps of the investigation towards the stage of determining the suspect, considering that all evidence had been completed.

The strengthening evidence in this case relates to witness statements from residents and police who were at the location during the vandalism, as well as expert opinions from the Bali Police Forensic Laboratory.

"From there, we also identified who the suspects carried out the vandalism," he said.

In investigating this case, the evidence that has been completed leads to alleged violations of Article 170 of the Criminal Code.

This vandalism was allegedly carried out by a group of residents because the motive was not satisfied with the results of the police investigation, which at that time had not revealed the role of the suspect other than Brigadier Rizka in the murder case of Brigadier Esco.

The slow impression of other people's roles in handling the police sparked an action that was included in this anarchist act.

Not long after the action took place, West Lombok Police investigators announced the role of four other suspects with three of them being relatives of Brigadier Rizka and the other being friends of the late Esco.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)