The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has confirmed that the alleged extortion of foreign labor licenses (TKA) at the Ministry of Manpower (Kemnaker) is thoroughly investigated. Other parties who participated in enjoying the fraudulent practice money were chased.

"Investigators are also exploring the possibility of other parties enjoying the results of the alleged extortion, including how they played in the construction of this case," said KPK spokesman Budi Prasetyo to reporters at the KPK's Merah Putih building, Kuningan Persada, South Jakarta, quoted Thursday, June 11.

This step, continued Budi, went hand in hand with efforts to make light of the actions of the eight suspects that had been determined.

Currently, the witnesses who are suspected of knowing about the extortion have been summoned by investigators. Among them is Heri Sudarmanto as the former Secretary General of the Ministry of Manpower.

Heri is known to have been summoned by investigators to the KPK's Merah Putih building on Wednesday, June 10. He was asked for information regarding the flow of extortion money.

"In general, related to the examination of witnesses and related parties in the case at the Ministry of Manpower, it was investigated regarding their knowledge of the alleged extortion of RPTKA in Manpower and also investigated related to the flow of money," said Budi.

Previously reported, the KPK officially announced eight suspects in the extortion case for the processing of foreign workers' permits (TKA) at the Ministry of Manpower (Kemnaker) for the 2019-2024 period.

Two of them were Suhartono and Haryanto who had served as Director General of Manpower Placement and Expansion of Job Opportunities (Binapenta and PKK) of the Ministry of Manpower. They are suspected of having participated in the flow of extortion money from foreign workers whose value reached Rp53.7 billion.

Meanwhile, the other suspect is Wisnu Pramono as Director of PPTKA of the Ministry of Manpower; Devi Anggraeni as Coordinator of the PPTKA Feasibility Test for the period 2020-July 2024 then became Director of PPTKA for the period 2024-2025; Gatot Widiartono as Coordinator of Analysis and Control of Foreign Workers The Directorate of Control of the Use of Foreign Workers of the Ministry of Manpower; and Putri Citra Wahyoe, Jamal Shodiqin, and Alfa Eshad who are staff at the Directorate General of Binapenta and PPK.

This case began when the order to extort the applicant was conveyed by Suhartono and Haryanto as former Director General of Binapenta and PKK of the Ministry of Manpower as well as two former Directors of PPTKA of the Ministry of Manpower Wisnu Pramono and Devi Angraeni. This request was later executed by Putri Citra Wahyoe, Jamal Shodiqin, and Alfa Eshad as verifiers.

The KPK called the mode by prioritizing foreign workers agents who gave money to take care of the Foreign Workers Use Plan (RPTKA) file. Meanwhile, those who did not give money were held back by the application were not even processed.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)