The joint SAR team has resumed their search for Sugeng Riyadi (63), one crew member of the TB Ansanus ship who capsized after being hit by high waves.

"The search started at 06.00 WIB in the morning. The search area is still the same," said Public Relations of the Jakarta SAR Office, Ramli Prasetyo to VOI, Sunday, February 9.

The deployment of the victim search equipment is still using the same tool.

"The defense equipment used is still the same," he said.

Ramli said that during a follow-up search for victims on Sunday, February 9, morning, the joint SAR team would expand the search area.

"The search for victims was added by walking along the land along the shoreline to ancol. Approximately the search was expanded to a radius of 3 km from the location," he said.

The search continued, he continued, today was carried out from the scene to the west. However, until this news was written, the victim of a crew member named Sugeng Riyadi could not be found.

Previously, it was reported that the TB Ansanus ship had an accident due to the impact of waves and high waves around the outfall waters of block 3 of the Tanjung Priok PLTGU, North Jakarta.

The ship was swayed until it finally capsized in the waters. Then, a crew member (ABK) named Sugeng Riyadi (63) was thrown and disappeared allegedly drowned.

After receiving the report, the joint SAR team again carried out an effort to search for one of Ansanus' crew members.

On Saturday, February 8, the search for victims was carried out by the joint SAR team by deploying rubber boats and RIB Jakarta around the scene.

"The search is up to a radius of 1.8 Nautica Miles," Head of Operations for the Jakarta SAR Office, Akhmad Rizkiansah, Sunday, February 9.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)