JAKARTA – Instagram celebrity and owner of the Bibi Kelinci Kopitiam restaurant, Nabila O'Brien, has had her suspect status dropped after the case involving her was resolved through mediation at the National Police Criminal Investigation Agency (Bareskrim Polri).

The peace process was carried out after the parties involved met and signed a peace agreement and withdrew their respective reports.

The Head of the National Police Public Information Bureau (Karo Penmas), Trunoyudo Wisnu Andiko, explained that the mediation was carried out after analyzing two reports previously handled by the Mampang Prapatan Sector Police, the South Jakarta Metro Police, the Jakarta Metro Police, and the National Police Criminal Investigation Agency (Bareskrim Polri).

"The parties present at the meeting were Mr. Z and his wife, Ms. ES, as well as representatives from Ms. NA and KDH. These four parties then entered into a peace agreement," Trunoyudo said on Saturday (March 8).

In the agreement, each complainant agreed to withdraw their previously filed reports. The parties also agreed to delete social media posts related to the case.

"During the mediation process, followed by the withdrawal of the report, the parties also deleted their respective social media accounts as part of the peace agreement," he said.

According to Trunoyudo, the peaceful resolution is expected to provide a sense of justice for all parties involved.

"The future projection is to provide a sense of justice for all parties, especially both parties," he said.

He added that the withdrawal of the report from the complainants serves as the basis for terminating the legal proceedings in the case.

Meanwhile, Nabila stated that the matter had been resolved amicably and that she was no longer a suspect.

"I forgive everyone, I am no longer a suspect," Nabila said.

She also confirmed that the previous report had been completely withdrawn. "I forgive them 100 percent," she said.

Previously, Mampang Prapatan Police Chief Dian Purnomo explained that the incident at the Bibi Kelinci restaurant in the Kemang area of ​​South Jakarta was related to two separate cases handled by different police institutions.

According to Dian, the first case involves alleged theft as stipulated in Article 363 of the Criminal Code, handled by the Mampang Prapatan Police.

In this case, a woman with the initials NAA acted as the victim and reported two men with the initials ZK and ESR. Both have been named suspects by investigators.

"The suspects were scheduled for questioning on Monday, March 9, 2026. However, their legal counsel has submitted a request to postpone the questioning," Dian wrote in a statement on the official account of the Mampang Prapatan Police.

Meanwhile, the second case relates to the uploading of CCTV footage to social media, which is currently being handled by the Cyber ​​Crime Directorate of the National Police Criminal Investigation Agency (Bareskrim Polri).

In this case, NAA also filed a complaint regarding the distribution of CCTV footage circulating on social media.

Dian emphasized that the two cases cannot be compared because they have different subjects and are being handled by different police units.

"Therefore, it is important to understand that these two cases are separate, both in terms of the subject matter and the police institution handling them," he explained.

Furthermore, the Head of the National Police Public Relations Division, Jhonny Eddizon Isir, stated that National Police Headquarters would provide clarification regarding the handling of the case.

"We are currently communicating and will conduct a doorstop and clarify this today," said Johnny.

This case previously drew public attention after Nabila claimed to have been named a suspect by the National Police Criminal Investigation Agency (Bareskrim Polri) after posting about an alleged theft at her restaurant on her Instagram account @nabobrien.

In her post, Nabila admitted that she chose to remain silent for five months due to anxiety.

"I am a theft victim who is a suspect at the National Police Criminal Investigation Agency. I kept quiet for five months because I was afraid to speak out," she wrote.

She said she only decided to speak out to seek legal clarity on the case. Nabila also claimed she was asked to admit that the statements and CCTV footage she uploaded were slander and was asked for IDR 1 billion.

"For five months, I was asked to admit that what I said and my CCTV footage were slander, and I was also asked for IDR 1 billion. I have tried various ways to defend myself," she wrote.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)