JAKARTA - Students who carried out the bomb explosion at SMA Negeri 72 Jakarta, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta are said to have entered as recipients of the Jakarta Smart Card (KJP). Then, what happened to the ownership of the KJP student with the initials F, who is now a child in conflict with the law (ABH)?

Responding to this, DKI Jakarta Governor Pramono Anung admitted that he had not yet decided whether to revoke KJP, the perpetrator of the homemade bomb explosion at SMAN 72.

"I haven't decided anything about it yet," Pramono said at the Sunter Sports Center, North Jakarta, Friday, November 14.

Pramono did not want to rush into a follow-up to the distribution of social education assistance to F, who is still being treated at the hospital. The police are also still investigating the case.

"This is still a process so that I will not rush to decide because, after all, someone who receives the Jakarta Smart Card must have needed a background for that. So I haven't decided anything about it," said Pramono.

KJP's electoral provisions are regulated in DKI Jakarta Governor Regulation Number 110 of 2021 concerning Social Assistance for Education Costs.

In the regulation, all students who are KJP recipients are prohibited from doing negative things. Some of them include brawls, smoking, stealing, fighting, engaging in fraud, committing immorality, and carrying sharp weapons and other dangerous equipment.

For students who are proven to have violated these provisions, their KJP ownership can be revoked or disabled.

Previously, the perpetrators of the explosion at SMA Negeri 72 Jakarta were designated as children in conflict with the law (ABH). The perpetrator was charged with illegal acts committed on Friday, November 7, 2025, during Friday prayers in the school environment.

The conclusion was obtained after investigators conducted an in-depth examination by digging up statements from a number of witnesses, analyzing evidence, and identifying in the field through scientific investigations with a team from the National Police Forensic Laboratory (Labfor), Densus 88, and Brimob.

"From some of the witness statements we obtained, as well as the results of the analysis of the National Police Labfor, there were allegations of unlawful acts that violated legal norms," said Director of General Criminal Investigation (Dirreskrimum) Polda Metro Jaya, Kombes Iman Imanuddin.

The perpetrator, who is known to be an active student at the school, was charged with Article 80 Paragraph (2) in conjunction with Article 76C of the Child Protection Law, Article 355 of the Criminal Code, Article 187 of the Criminal Code, and Article 1 Paragraph (1) of the Emergency Law of the Republic of Indonesia.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)