Juru Bicara Komisi Yudisial (KY) Mukti Fajar Nur Dewata mengatakan pihaknya menjadwalkan memeriksa tiga hakim yang menyidangkan kasus dugaan korupsi imporasi sugar mantan Menteri Perdagangan Thomas Trikasih Lembong alias Tom Lembong, pada Selasa, 28 Oktober 2025.

"The invitation has been completed, the letter has been sent, and God willing, on the 28th (October) we will examine the judge," Mukti said at the Judicial Commission Building, Tuesday, in an intermediate statement.

Mukti asked the judges to prepare the time to fulfill an invitation from the Judicial Commission to provide information about the trial and the verdict related to the Tom Lembong case.

"Please pay attention to the relevant judges, maybe later they can prepare the time to attend the Judicial Commission," he said.

On the same occasion, Tom Lembong expressed his appreciation to all levels of the Judicial Commission for inviting him to provide information as a follow-up to his report.

Tom admitted that he was deliberately present in person to provide information to KY and could directly answer questions from the Judicial Commission team.

"So this is meant not to be represented. So I am very happy to attend in person, yes, giving direct information to the Judicial Commission team regarding matters that according to the Judicial Commission team need to be clarified directly to me," he said.

He emphasized that his report to KY was aimed constructively at ensuring the accountability of the justices in carrying out their duties.

"According to my commitment and my team, we want to continue to fight for truth and justice for all. Not only for myself. Back again, if there are irregularities, irregularities, injustices, cannot be done which we call omission. So there must be accountability and we have fully constructive intentions and intentions," he said.

Previously, KY received reports of alleged violations of the KEPPH against the panel of judges who sentenced Tom Lembong to four years and six months in prison. The report was submitted by Tom's attorney at the KY Building, Jakarta, Monday, August 4.

The panel of judges at the Corruption Court at the Central Jakarta District Court found Tom Lembong guilty of committing a criminal act of corruption that cost the state finances Rp194.72 billion in a corruption case of sugar importation at the Ministry of Trade in 2015-2016.

Tom Lembong then received an abolition from President Prabowo Subianto so that the criminal incident he was accused of was abolished. Tom was then released from the Cipinang Detention Center, Jakarta, on August 1, 2025.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)