JAKARTA - Head of the National Nutrition Agency (BGN), Dadan Hindayana, stated that his party continues to evaluate the implementation of the Free Nutrition Food (MBG) program. This step prevents the occurrence of poisoning incidents against program recipients run by the Prabowo-Gibran government.
"Every afternoon we evaluate, we know, learn a lot from Sukoharjo, what happens," Dadan told reporters, Saturday, January 25.
Routine evaluations carried out also aim to minimize errors. Thus, the implementation of the MBG program is maximal. "This is a material for improvement so that others do not make the same mistakes," he said.
SEE ALSO:
So far, according to Dadan, the poisoning incident due to the MBG program has only occurred once, namely in the Sukojarho area. Based on reports, there have been no similar incidents. "Yes, only Sukoharjo has poisoning. The others are not there," said Dadan.
A total of 40 children from SDN Dukuh 03 Sukoharjo nauseated and vomited after eating a nutritious menu, Thursday, January 16. The menu that was suspected of having problems at that time was fried chicken which is believed to be undercooked.
Shortly after the incident, the menus that were circulated were immediately withdrawn, and the children received a new menu in the form of eggs.
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)