JAKARTA - Rejang Lebong Regent Muhammad Fikri Thobari is reported to have been named a suspect by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) after being caught in a hand-in-hand operation (OTT) on Monday, March 9.

Based on information obtained by the editorial board, the KPK has carried out an expose or trial on Tuesday afternoon, March 10. From this activity, five people were named as suspects, including the Regent of Rejang Lebong, Muhammad Fikri Thobari.

The information was then confirmed by Deputy Chairman of the KPK Johanis Tanak confirming five people as suspects.

"Yes, 5 people," said Johanis when confirmed by reporters.

As previously reported, M. Fikri Thobari as the Regent of Rejang Lebong is still undergoing intensive examination at the KPK Red and White building, Kuningan Persada, South Jakarta after the hand-in-hand operation (OTT) on Monday, March 9. He was brought along with his deputy, Hendri or Hendri Praja along with 7 other people.

KPK spokesman Budi Prasetyo said this hand-to-hand was related to the project bribery in the Rejang Lebong Regency office, Bengkulu. There was money found along with other evidence.

After the OTT is carried out, the KPK has 1x24 hours to determine the status of the parties who are secured in accordance with the legal rules. The announcement of the suspects and the construction of the case will be conveyed through a press conference.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)