CENTRAL LOMBOK - Central Lombok Regency Government, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) has stopped development activities carried out by an investor in the coastal area of Serangan Selong Belanak Village, West Praya District, which allegedly violated the predetermined rules or permits.
"The dredging activity in the coastal border area is considered not in accordance with applicable regulations and violates the technical recommendations issued by the Central Lombok PUPR Service," said Head of the Central Lombok Regency PUPR Service Lalu Rahadian, quoted by Antara, Tuesday 9 December.
He said his party had previously recommended to investors as the basis for implementing development. One of the provisions that must be obeyed is the distance of the building from the coastal border line which is at least within a radius of 36 meters from the highest tide point.
"At a distance of 35 meters from the highest tide, no permanent buildings are allowed," he said.
The PUPR Service has also requested a temporary suspension of dredging activities which were previously planned as locations for the construction of swimming pools.
"Investors are known to plan to build hotel facilities in the area," he said.
"The stabbing is suspected to be for the construction of a swimming pool," he said.
Meanwhile, in this area, permanent buildings are not allowed. If only parks, gazebos, or other non-permanent facilities can still be allowed.
SEE ALSO:
If after a review it is found that there is a violation of applicable regulations, the Central Lombok Regency Government will issue the first Warning Letter (SP) to investors.
"There must also be sanctions for these investors to carry out development not in accordance with existing regulations or permits," he said.
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)