The National Population and Family Planning Agency (BKKBN) of West Java Province (Jabar) has confirmed that until now there have been no reports of poisoning cases in beneficiaries of the Nutrition Food Program (MBG) for groups 3B (Bumil, Busui, and Toddlers).

Head of West Java BKKBN Representative Dadi Ahmad Roswandi said the beneficiaries of the MBG Program in the group had reached 215,057 people during one year of implementation.

"So far, there is no West Java. Yesterday there was no problem, only in schools, but we have detected it, and Alhamdulillah there is no one in West Java," said Dadi in Bandung, Tuesday.

Dadi explained that each Nutrition Fulfillment Service Unit (SPPG) has experts who ensure the safety and quality of the food provided.

"In the SPPG there are the head of the SPPG and its nutritionists. We believe that nutritionists have met the standards, especially now that there is a task force from the Ministry of Health and the POM. So we believe and believe that what is presented to pregnant women has met health principles," he said.

He added that the West Java BKKBN had prepared a quick response mechanism in the event of a poisoning case against the 3B group.

"Well, we have a task force, have helpdesk, and the Family Assistance Team (TPK) whose house is not far from the target. So if something happens like that, we can move quickly," said Dadi.

Dadi hopes that the MBG program that targets the 3B eimpok can be a hope that there will be a significant decrease in stunting prevalence in West Java.

"We hope that the stunting rate thanks to the MBG Program can reach 14 percent of the current figure which is still at 15.9 percent," he said.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)