DENPASAR - General Manager of I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport Ahmad Syaugi Shahab said the airport had returned to using PLN electricity after a power outage had previously occurred.
"We can convey that the electricity supply from PLN at I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport has been running normally since 17.12 WITA," said Syaugi as quoted by ANTARA, Friday, May 2.
This was conveyed after ensuring that the entire electricity process using PLN power was running normally, because previously since 16.30 WITA the electricity at the airport was immediately out.
Luckily, the supply of electricity reserves from the airport's generator functioned well with the fuel condition filled.
"We convey that the standard operating procedures and electricity reserve facilities, namely generators, function properly so that when the electricity supply from PLN was disrupted, operations and services could still run using the electricity supply from the generator," he said.
Ahmad Syaugi ensured that the departure process had gradually started to run normally and all facilities had returned to service, only a little delayed during the transfer of electricity sources.
"Although there was a delay in the departure service process due to the transition of electricity from PLN to generators, there were no flights that were significantly affected because the electricity supply from PLN was quickly resolved and our generators were also working well," he said.
SEE ALSO:
"Currently, all the processes, both arrivals and departures, have been running normally again," he continued.
It is important to note that the power outages have hit Bali, including vital objects since 16.00 WITA, and until this news was revealed, PLN is gradually recovering this electrical problem.
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)