JAKARTA - Actor Macaulay Culkin supports a public petition asking for Donald Trump's cameo to be removed from the film Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
Amid Trump's permanent ban on a number of social media networks, not a few netizens have asked for his cameo in the 1992 film to be removed.
Now, the main player, Macaulay Culkin, has signaled his approval of the request.
A fan of writing; "A petition to digitally replace Trump on Home Alone 2 with 40 year old Macaulay Culkin."
There are also those who edit Trump and upload it on Twitter. "Bravo," Culkin said in response to the tweet.
petition to digitally replace trump in 'home alone 2' with 40-year-old macaulay culkin- rae ⚔️ (@rachellobaugh) January 10, 2021
Last year, director Chris Columbus told of Trump's cameo process because the Home Alone 2 production team shot at Trump's The Plaza Hotel.
due to popular request I have removed trump from home alone pic.twitter.com/HoTA2csMl4- ᅟ ᅟ ᅟ ᅟ ᅟ ᅟ ᅟ ᅟ (@maxschramp) January 9, 2021
Even though he has already paid the rent for the place, Trump allows the team to use the Plaza if he plays a role in the film.
"We agreed to put it in the film, and when we showed it for the first time, something strange happened: People cheered when Trump appeared on the screen."
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the system. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)