JAKARTA - The Aceh Provincial Government (Pemprov) stated that President Prabowo Subianto had transferred assistance for the purchase of traditional meugang cows in welcoming the holy month of Ramadan for people affected by the Aceh disaster of Rp72.7 billion.
"Alhamdulillah, the President has approved the request of the Aceh Provincial Government and the people of Aceh for beef assistance. The funds have been transferred," said Deputy Governor (Wagub) of Aceh, Fadhlullah di Banda Aceh, Wednesday, February 11, reported by ANTARA.
The assistance was distributed through the mechanism of transferring funds from the President through the Presidential Secretariat, and directly to 19 district/city governments on Tuesday (10/2) with a total value of Rp. 72,750,000,000.
"Furthermore, the distribution of assistance to the community will be carried out by each district/city government," he said. On behalf of the government and the people of Aceh, Deputy Governor Fadhlullah appreciated and thanked President Prabowo Subianto for the distribution of funds to purchase meugang cows for areas affected by the hydrometeorological disaster.
"We, the Aceh government and all the people of Aceh, express our deepest gratitude to President Prabowo," he said. Fadhlullah explained that this assistance was given in order to alleviate the burden of people affected by disasters, especially ahead of the holy month of Ramadan.
Therefore, he asked the regents/mayors to immediately follow up on the assistance by purchasing cows according to the allocation of funds that have been transferred to the respective Regional General Cash Accounts (RKUD). In addition, the regional heads are also asked to be fully responsible for the distribution of assistance so that it is carried out evenly, orderly, and targeted, with priority to disaster-affected residents and people in evacuation sites.
"The distribution of this assistance must be targeted to be completed no later than one day before Ramadan 1447 Hijriah," he said.
After distribution, he continued, district/city governments are required to send documentation of activities in the form of photos or videos, as well as a brief report on the realization of assistance to the Aceh Regional Secretariat Isra Bureau, no later than three days after Ramadan, for further reporting to the President. Previously, Fadhlullah said that based on the data collection that had been carried out, the assistance was distributed to 1,455 villages from 19 affected districts/cities, each receiving Rp. 50 million.
The 19 districts that received assistance were Lhokseumawe, Aceh Tamiang, Pidie Jaya, East Aceh, Bireuen, Langsa, North Aceh, West Aceh, Pidie, Central Aceh, Bener Meriah, Gayo Lues, South Aceh, South Aceh and Simeulue.
The recipient areas, in addition to being affected by hydrometeorological disasters, also experienced an earthquake disaster at the same time which resulted in some damage, such as Simeulue Regency. "Hopefully this assistance will be of real benefit to the community and will be a manifestation of the state's presence in helping residents affected by disasters, especially in welcoming the tradition of meugang and the holy month of Ramadan," said Aceh Deputy Governor Fadhlullah.
Reporter : Rahmat Fajri
The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)