JAKARTA - Israel's defense minister on Thursday warned Yemen's Houthis would suffer heavy blows if they continued to fire on Israel. Israel's defense forces are claimed to be ready for any mission.

US President Donald Trump previously announced the US would stop bombing of the Houthis allied to Iran in Yemen. The reason is that the group agreed to stop attacking US ships.

The ceasefire agreement between Yemen's Houthis and the US does not include pardoning Israel, the Houthis said on Wednesday. The Houthis targeted Israel with drones.

"Israel must be able to defend itself against any threats and enemies," Israel's Defense Minister Katz said in a statement on X.

"Houthi will receive a major attack from Israel if they continue to fire on us. The IDF is ready for any mission," Katz continued.

He also warned Iranian leaders, which he accused of funding and arming the Houthis organization, by stating the proxy system was over and "the crime rate has collapsed."

Israel's Defense Minister declared Iran to be directly responsible and warned that similar actions taken against Hezbollah in Beirut, Hamas in Gaza, Assad in Damascus, and Houthi in Yemen could be taken in Tehran.


The English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and French versions are automatically generated by the AI. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)